The Ventura cruise ship offers a range of cabin grades, including the most luxurious suites, superior deluxe balcony rooms, balcony staterooms, outside staterooms and inside staterooms. These different grades offer varying degrees of space as well as extra amenities in the larger, more expensive rooms. All rooms have a high standard of accommodation that includes the daily services of a steward, air-conditioning, TV, radio, a telephone, a refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities, a desk and chair, and of course, comfortable beds and private bathrooms. The higher grades of rooms include additional features such as balcony space and extra seating areas. For more info, see our feature Ventura Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Are the Cabins Like on the Ventura Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?