Although the L'Austral cruise ship's main cuisine style is traditional French cuisine, the restaurants do serve some international cuisine. There are 3 main restaurants: the Gastronomic Restaurant, the Grill Restaurant and the Le Liberte Deck. The biggest is the Gastronomic Restaurant with a capacity of 268 people. The Grill Restaurant has outdoor seating (if weather permits), and it offers a buffet-style lunch and a themed dinner. Online reviews often praise the high quality of the prepared foods and the attentive service of the wait staff. For more information, read our feature article L'Austral Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Are the Cuisine Options on the L'Austral Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?