The cuisine options on board the National Geographic Explorer are varied, but it is important to know that the dining experience is much less formal than on other cruises. Every day, you will have a buffet-style breakfast, but for dinner, you will have the option for a 3-course meal or an alternative bistro experience. The food is prepared fresh daily and reflects the cooking styles of the region you are visiting. Every meal has a fresh catch-of-the-day dish. Each passenger has the option to have dinner with the captain during one night of their stay, so if you're interested, make sure to book a night in advance. For more information, read our feature article National Geographic Explorer Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Are the Cuisine Options on the National Geographic Explorer?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?