Although the National Geographic Explorer focuses on education, this by no means it is short on entertainment. This ship is part of Lindblad Expeditions and you can expect its facilities to meet the standards of comparable ships in this cruise line. On board the ship you will find a library, a lounge, a spa and a fitness center. The fitness center has modern aerobic and weightlifting equipment. There is also a full bar available. Be aware that this ship has no pools, however it makes up with plenty of scuba-diving expeditions that include underwater filming equipment. For more information, read our feature article National Geographic Explorer Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Are the Entertainment Options on the National Geographic Explorer?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?