The Birka Paradise has tax-free shopping available on deck 5. There is a good selection of the usual duty-free goods one would expect to find on board a cruise ship. The main products available are designer perfumes, cosmetics and beauty products at great prices; food and drink including confectionery and a wide selection of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products; and gifts, toys and accessories, including sunglasses and sundries. The tax-free shops on board the Birka Paradise also offer frequent extra discounts and special offers. Passengers will receive a comprehensive guide to the tax-free shopping facilities and products upon checking in at the cruise terminal. For more information, visit our feature articleBirka Paradise Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?