The P&O Ventura cruise ship has three main dining rooms, all of which serve great food in a stylish environment. Yet if you are looking for something really special, the top restaurant on board is The White Room. The Ventura's signature restaurant, The White Room, was created by renowned chef Marco Pierre White and is a P&O exclusive. The restaurant has an excellent Italian menu and quality wine list. The White Room has a cover charge of £20 per person. Alternative restaurants are East (which offers Oriental cuisine with a £15 cover charge) and Ramblas (serving Spanish Tapas style food with a £5 cover charge). For more info, see our feature Ventura Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Are the Top Restaurants on the Ventura Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?