The Havana Cigar Room on the Birka Paradise is a comfortable haven for smokers to get away from it all and enjoy a cigar in a civilized environment. There is an extensive selection of the finest-quality cigars available for passengers to purchase in the Cigar Room. The atmosphere is relaxed and has the air of a traditional gentleman's club. There are comfy leather armchairs and plump chesterfield sofas, dark wood paneling, mirrored walls and classical statues, as well as a well-stocked bar and good company. The cigar room is a great place to relax and enjoy some of the world's finest cigars. For more information, visit our feature article Birka Paradise Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What is Offered in the Cigar Room on the Birka Cruise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?