The average cost of a Princess Suite on the Queen Mary 2 varies considerably, based on the itinerary you choose and the time of year you set sail. The nightly rate may range anywhere from around $350 to more than $625. There are many amenities included in the Princess Suite rate, including priority embarkation, dining in the Princess Grill (or 24-hour room service from the same) and stateroom extras like fresh flowers, a fruit basket and a bottle of sparkling wine. Princess Suite guests also enjoy 381 square feet of living space that includes a full bath and oversized closet. For more information, see our feature article Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What is the Cost of a Princess Suite on the Queen Mary 2?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?