Though the décor and ambience of the Louis Majesty cruise ship are of high standards, there is no general dress code for passengers to follow other than being fully clothed while in public. There are numerous lounges, restaurants and other areas of interest throughout the ship that may require a specific dress code when frequenting that specific amenity. However, there are many restaurants and amenities that provide a casual atmosphere when it's preferred, so it is not required to bring along any formal wear in order to have a good time. For more information, visit our feature article Louis Majesty Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?