The Club Med 2 is a cruise sailing ship that takes to the sea every summer when it sails the Mediterranean and the Adriatic. Accordingly, the ports that the Club Med 2 docks at include ports in both the Mediterranean and the Adriatic Seas. Sometimes, it even docks in ports of the Aegean Sea. One specific example of a port that the Club Med 2 has been known to dock at is the Didim Cruise Port, which is located in Turkey. The Club Med 2 docked there on a few occasions. For more info, see Club Med 2 Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?