You should expect a lot of luxury and choice in the Club Med 2 cruise ship suites. The suites are the most spacious as well as the most sought-after type of accommodation on the Club Med 2. Each suite features 4 large portholes that give travelers excellent views of the ocean right outside. The suites come in 2 sizes: the 420-square-foot suite called the Suite Armateur and the 380-square-foot suites on deck D. Both sizes of suite provide guests with a great level of comfort as well as lots of space on a ship. For more info, see Club Med 2 Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Should I Expect in the Club Med 2 Cruise Ship Suites?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?