The Norwegian Jewel touts itself as a "family friendly" cruise ship with plenty of activities for both families and kids. The Sapphire kid's pool features slides and a paddling pool, while the Splashdown Kid's Club is the perfect place for kids to burn off excess energy. The club is only open to children and includes an indoor jungle gym as well as a craft area. Parents can keep an eye on kids through the wall of windows on one side. The Jewel also offers supervised kid's programs for ages 2-17 so parents can sneak in some alone time. For more information, see our feature article Norwegian Jewel Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?