The Norwegian Star cruise ship offers passengers a great choice of dining options. This is reflected in their offering of 10 restaurants aboard the ship. The two major Aqua restaurants give passengers the choice of open-seat dining. Open-seat dining gives passengers the option of walking into the dining room at any time and choosing any table. They are well-received by passengers who enjoy the menu and the prices. Passengers can also choose to treat themselves to a buffet at the Market Cafe Lido Buffet. Passengers who like to eat all around the clock can access the ship's Blue Lagoon Cafe, which is open 24 hours a day. For more information, read our feature article Norwegian Star Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- How Are the Restaurants aboard the Norwegian Star Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?