The Norwegian Star and the Carnival Splendor both have features that make them friendly to kids, which is sure to put their parents' minds at ease no matter which ship they choose. However, the Carnival Splendor is better for kids, as it appears to have been designed just for kids. The cruise ship features the largest kid space aboard all of Carnival's ships: a large 5,500-square-foot play area. The Norwegian Star does not have a space for kids this large, but it does feature a Kids' Crew program that offers activities targeted specifically to kids. For more information, read our feature article Norwegian Star Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Is the Norwegian Star Better for Kids than the Carnival Splendor?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?