Cruise lines do offer mail service, though there are a few things to keep in mind before sending off your postcards and letters. The first is that the postage rate is likely to be higher than you expect or that there will be a surcharge to mail your postcard. Second, if time sensitive, it may be best to send an e-mail ($3.95 per e-mail) because the letters and postcards won't be mailed until the ship has reached the next port of call. Third, depending on the length of your cruise, you may arrive home before your postcards do. For more information, visit our feature article Pride of America Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Is There Mail Service on the Pride of American Cruise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?