The Norwegian Jade cruise ship features many different types of rooms, suites and villas. Suites and villas are the most expensive, offering the most features comparable to a penthouse suite at a five-star hotel. These luxury sailing accommodations have their own private decks, an outdoor Jacuzzi, an in-suite whirlpool tub and exceptional views. The next level down are balconied staterooms and Romance Suites. All are on the outer edges of the ship offering ocean views. The only thing absent from any of these nicer rooms and suites are Plasma TVs. For more information, read our feature Norwegian Jade Cruise Ship on Cruisereviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- What Are the Best Rooms on the Norwegian Cruise Jade?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?