Like many cruise lines, the Pride of America offers a combination of both complimentary and surcharge dining options. Though the food on this cruise line is above average to begin with, the surcharge restaurants offer truly gourmet and world-class meals for a small up-charge. Located on deck 5, Jefferson's Bistro is a French-inspired restaurant offering the best of traditional and modern French cuisine for a small surcharge, all served in an elegant but relaxed dining room. Some passengers say that the desserts alone at this bistro are well worth the $10 surcharge. The bistro only seats about 80, so book your reservation well in advance. For more information, visit our feature article Pride of America Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- What's the Best Food on the Pride of America Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?