It is very important to keep in mind that while the Tahitian Princess cruise welcomes kids of all ages, this cruise has very limited services for children. There are no babysitting options on the Tahitian Princess cruise. Furthermore, there is a required minimum of 20 children on a cruise in order for the Tahitian Princess to get a trained staff member to run youth programs during that cruise. Although is easy to meet that minimum during major holidays, it is not as easy on other dates. If you are concerned that there are no babysitting options, then the Tahitian Princess might not be the cruise ship for you. For more information, read our feature article Tahitian Princess on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- Are There Babysitting Options on the Tahitian Princess Cruise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?