The Golden Princess does feature hair dryers in the bathrooms for passenger convenience. These hair dryers are wall-mounted, minimizing the possibility of being dropped. Many passengers do prefer to bring their own hair dryers, since sometimes the dryers provide lower wattage than dryers for home use. Places can be found to plug them in, and it's suggested that passengers bring an extension cord when they bring their own hair dryer. Another suggestion is to bring a power strip if you'll need to be plugging in or recharging during your cruise. For more info, see Golden Princess Cruises.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?