Yes, the Emerald Princess has a three-storey Atrium and Piazza. These areas are very popular hangouts. They are considered as the hub of activity and entertainment in the cruise chip. The Piazza is in fact an open area that is connected to sections like the Crooner’s Lounge, Promenade Shop, reception desk, cigar lounge, International Café, Vines Wine and Sushi Bar, an internet café, and an art gallery. Here you will also enjoy various performances from street singers, dancers, mimes, stilt-walkers, acrobats, pianists, and goofy comedians. It is also where you can get wireless internet access if you need to use your laptop.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?