Staying fit onboard a Princess cruise is possible. Princess ships have fitness centers with the latest state of the art equipment available for you to use to help keep you in tip top shape. You will find a variety of machines and tools free for you to use. You will also find a variety of fitness classes, assessments and training tools which are also available for a fee. Signing up early is important, and if necessary, cancelling with as much notice as possible may save you having to pay a cancellation fee. Taking advantage of personalized fitness training onboard can help set you up for a lifetime of fitness success. For more information, read our feature Sapphire Princess Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- Is There a Charge to Use the Fitness Center on Princess Cruises?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?