The Sea Princess has a splash pool for kids on the Sun deck. There is a kids, ages 3 to 7, program called Princess Pelicans that runs a schedule of activities in the Fun Zone. Also, the ship offers a club for children, ages 8 to 12, called Shockwaves and a club for teenagers, between 13 and 17, called Remix. The schedule of activities is available about a month prior to the sail date. If parents wish to have a romantic dinner, they can choose from dropping the kids at the assigned kids' dinner zone or at the babysitting service (available nightly from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. for $5 a kid). For more information, read our feature article Sea Princess on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- What Are a Few Kid Friendly Amenities on the Sea Princess?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?