Emerald Princess have various types of staterooms, including family suites, suites with balconies, mini-suites with balconies, oceanview doubles, oceanview doubles with balconies, oceanview obstructed rooms, and interior value rooms. Suite with balcony is a luxurious accommodation that provides a spacious suite and balcony of around 461 - 687 square feet. Family suite is a double self-contained stateroom interconnected through a big living room. It can sleep up to sixteen people. The mini suite with balcony has about 323 square feet. The oceanview double with balcony is smaller, with a size of 233-285 square feet. It's smaller because it has no balcony, while the oceanview obstructed has partially obstructed views of the ocean. The interior double stateroom is around 160 square feet and the least expensive among all the staterooms.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- What Are the Different Types of Staterooms on the Emerald Princess?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?