On a Sea Princess cruise, you will have several dining options to choose from: La Traviata, Rigoletto, Horizontal Court and Bistro. La Traviata offers a traditional sit-down dinner experience that requires prior reservations and assigns you to your own table, rather than sitting you with other guests. Rigoletto has a similar menu to the La Traviata but doesn't require prior reservation and accepts walk-ins. Passengers may switch between these 2 options on any day but must allow at least 24 hours for the change. The Horizontal Court only offers a lunch buffet just before dinnertime, but it is a good place for those who don't like eating late. The Bistro is a very informal restaurant that serves cafeteria-style meals until 4 a.m. For more information, read our feature article Sea Princess on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Sea Princess Cruise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?