Emerald Princess has three kids clubs for children aged 3 to 12 and teenagers from 13 to 17. Princess Pelicans is the kids club for those who are aged 3 to 7, Shockwaves is designed for kids aged 8 to 12, and Remix is ideal for 13 to 17-year-old teenagers. For the younger kids’ clubs like Princess Pelicans and Shockwaves, the activities include treasure parties, video game tournaments, hip-hop dance classes, treasure hunts, and cooking classes. Remix, meanwhile, offers more hip activities and events like card games, Karaoke singing, table tennis, movie watching, and dance track mixing. They can enjoy amenities like Playstation2, giant flat screen TV, Jacuzzi, and splash pool.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?