The thermal sanctuary suite on the Diamond Princess promotes an atmosphere of absolute quiet, peace and rejuvenation. The thermal sanctuary suite is an outdoor, spa-inspired setting for adults only. Children are absolutely not allowed. This setting is meant to promote an environment of rest and relaxation for stressed-out parents and adults. There is a nominal fee to use the thermal sanctuary suite, and the Serenity Stewards are the wait staff who will get anything you desire. For more info, see Diamond Princess Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- What is the Thermal Sanctuary Suite Like on the Diamond Princess?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?