The main place for working on the Tahitian Princess is the fitness center. The fitness center has modern cardio and weightlifting machines that can be used at any time of day. It is a good idea to sign up for a machine in advance if you plan to use it at a specific time of day because they are always on high demand. You can also find a rack of dumbbells and free weights. After working out, you can relax with one of the massage services offered at the full-service spa next door, or you can enjoy a swim at the nearby pool. There is also a jogging track with separate lanes for joggers and walkers. For more information, read our feature article Tahitian Princess on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- What Kind of Fitness Options Are on the Tahitian Princess?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?