All of the three main dining rooms in the Emerald Princess, namely, the Botticelli, the Da Vinci, and the Michelangelo, will provide you with a superb dining experience, depending on your personal taste and preference. For example, the Botticelli Dining Room has traditional, two-seat dining at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. If you love traditional dining, this is where you will find the best seating. Da Vinci and Michelangelo Dining Rooms, meanwhile, are perfect for people who have flexible schedule as they can enjoy anytime dining in these dining restaurants as long as they come in from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- Where is the Best Dinner Seating on the Emerald Princess?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?