Travelers recommend the Diamond Princess dining options that increase the enjoyability of their cruise. Travelers recommend both traditional dining as well as anytime dining, both of which come with perks. Traditional dining entails dining with the same people and waiters every evening, while anytime dining is more flexible. It allows guests to dine with whomever they want at any time from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. each night. Travelers also recommend Sabatini's, Sterling Steakhouse and the Crown Grill, which are all specialty restaurants. For more info, see Diamond Princess Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Princess Cruises
- Which Diamond Princess Dining Options Do Travelers Recommend?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?