It is important to keep in mind that the Tahitian Princess (renamed the Ocean Princess in November 2009) organizes its activities with adults in mind. This cruise ship doesn’t have specific facilities or activities that cater to teens. However, if your teens love to work out, they will have a pool, jogging track and fitness center. Teens also can try something new at the golf simulator and the shuffleboard. If there is a minimum of 20 teens on board (which often happens on cruises during major holidays such as Thanksgiving), there will be specially trained staff member that will run a series of teen-focused activities, both on board and for onshore excursions. For more information, read our feature article Tahitian Princess on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?