Gratuities are expected on the Explorer of the Seas, as with any other cruise ship. This is your way to thank your cabin stewards and waitstaff for the great job they've done all week. You should tip an additional 15 percent on beverages, along with $10 per person per day presented at the end of your stay. If staying in a suite, it's recommended to tip $12 per person per day. You can also tip anyone else you feel has done an outstanding job to make your stay more pleasurable.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Am I Supposed to Give Gratuity on the Explorer of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?