The hang-out bars are worth the time on the Brilliance of the Seas cruise ship. The cruise ship, overall, features so many bars that you may not even get a chance to see and experience each and every one on the ship. Passengers report that small and bigger bars alike on the ship have a fun and cozy vibe that rubs off on guests. The wait staff are praised for being personable and warm. A highlight among the hang-out bars is the champagne bar, which boasts a great selection of champagne, wine and canapes. This type of hang-out bar is the perfect one to visit on the first night of the cruise. For more information, read our feature articleBrilliance of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Are the Hang-Out Bars Worth the Time on the Brilliance of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?