All of the cabins on the Majesty of the Seas now feature hair dryers, including the basic interior and ocean-view cabins. The hair dryer is typically located inside the bathroom and cannot be moved to another location as it is wall mounted. Most offer one or two settings to make it more versatile for styling. If you find your hair dryer is not working upon arrival to your stateroom, contact your cabin steward right away so a change can be made. In addition to the hair dryer, passengers will find 110/220 electrical outlets to accommodate other appliances they might bring. For more information, visit our feature article Majesty of the Seas.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?