Yes, passengers on Monarch of the Seas do have to pay a gratuity. For most passengers, this is a $3.50 per day charge. The gratuity is equally divided between your cabin steward, your head waiter in the dining room, and the assistant waiter. If you're a suite passenger, the recommended daily gratuity is $5.75 per day. A 15% gratuity is applied to all beverage tabs on the ship. If you decide to use the spa services or the casino, tips are optional but greatly appreciated. If you're exceptionally impressed by the service you've received, the gratuity amount can be raised. For more information, visit our feature article Monarch of the Seas Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?