The Enchantment of the Seas ship does have a rock climbing wall. It's located on Deck Ten near the stern of the ship. The Enchantment of the Seas rock climbing wall is not as large as some aboard other Royal Caribbean vessels, so be sure to look for behind this deck's day spa and fitness center. Other fun activities on this deck include Bungee Trampolines, the Teen Center, the video gaming deck and Adventure Ocean. Anyone wishing to utilize the rock climbing wall must be six years of age or older, and all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Does the Enchantment of the Seas Have a Rock Climbing Wall?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?