The Rhapsody of the Seas' Crown and Anchor Study does not cost extra. This should please passengers who have already spent the money for an all-inclusive cruise deal. The Crown and Anchor Study is an area on the ship where all passengers can access. It functions as a cigar lounge but only in the evenings. At other times, the Crown and Anchor Study has a more practical function. Featuring sofas, chairs and computers, the Study provides passengers with all the information they want on the position of the Rhapsody of the Seas. It is a place where you can also book your next cruise. For more information, read our feature article Rhapsody of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Does the Rhapsody of the Seas' Crown and Anchor Study Cost Extra?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?