Mariner of the Seas features three standard-sized swimming pools: two for guests of all ages and one for adults. One of the pools includes a hydraulic lift for disabled passengers to enjoy a dip. While the two main pools are not extraordinarily large, most passengers find that the pool area never becomes so crowded that it impedes on their ability to enjoy the water. The solarium pool is for adults only, but is relatively small and often shaded during the day. The Jacuzzis in the solarium area actually provide more space than the pool itself, with two flanking the space. For more information, visit our feature article Mariner of the Seas Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?