When booking your cruise on the Grandeur of the Sea, you will have various room options from which to choose. The easiest way to book a room with a balcony is to book your cruise well in advance and choose the upgrade option to a balcony room when confirming your trip. There is, however, a possibility to upgrade the basic room you book to one with a balcony at a discounted rate if there are any available close to the sailing date because the ship prefers to fill the rooms as opposed to leaving them empty. For more information, visit our feature article Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- How Do I Book a Room with a Balcony on the Grandeur of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?