Most passengers express satisfaction when it comes to the food served on board the Navigator of the Seas. The Italian dishes served at Portofino are popular among cruisers and so is the food at Chops Grille. The buffet-style restaurant on the Lido deck is also a good place to get some tasty food. This place offers different types of dishes ranging from beef and pork to fish and vegetables. The beef dishes are usually very good, but the fish can be quite unpredictable, so if you are not adventurous when it comes to your meals, you might want to stick to beef and pork dishes. For more information, read our feature article Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?