The Grandeur of the Seas observatory provides the perfect place to see into the distance of the ocean and to check out the goings on of the ship during the day. The same observation area turns into an entertainment spot at night and affords even more dramatic and inspiring views. From 11 floors up, the 360-degree views are coupled with a hot dance floor and Top 40 music hits at night. Drinks and specials are offered on a nightly basis, and there are lounge tables to relax at, as well. For more information, visit our feature article Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?