The Starlight Dining Room on Majesty of the Seas is one of two main dining rooms on the ship, used for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dining room is newly renovated, beautifully decorated and feels somewhat cozy despite its massive size. Diners can choose between early and late seating for traditional dining, or opt for the "My Time Dining," which allows them to eat anywhere between 6:00pm and 9:30pm. The dress code varies in the evenings between casual, smart casual and formal, with a schedule provided at the beginning of the cruise so you can plan your evenings ahead of time. For more information, visit our feature article Majesty of the Seas.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- How is the Starlight Dining Room on the Majesty of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?