There is no end to dining options on Majesty of the Seas, with two main dining rooms and nearly a half-dozen other casual venues to choose from. The main dining takes place in the newly refurbished Moonlight and Starlight dining rooms, with passengers assigned a venue based on their cabin. These restaurants serve breakfast and lunch, as well as two seatings and "My Time Dining" during the dinner hour. For a quick bite during the day, passengers can choose from the Windjammer Cafe, which offers buffet-style dining, the Compass Deli, Sorrentos (pizza) and Johnny Rockets for a small cover charge. For more information, visit our feature article Majesty of the Seas.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- How Many Restaurants Are on the Majesty of the Seas Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?