The Rhapsody of the Seas does not change its dinner menu often, so passengers will be familiar with the menu when they return for future cruises. When the Rhapsody of the Seas does change its dinner menu, which is rare, it is only a conservative change. On average, the Rhapsody of the Seas changes its menu only once every year or so but maybe longer. The changes only relate to smaller items on the menu, such as some appetizers and desserts. But bigger dishes and favorites are left untouched. Favorites like steak and meat entrees usually do not change at all on their menu. For more information, read our feature article Rhapsody of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- How Often does the Rhapsody of the Seas Dinner Menu Change?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?