Insurance coverage is not mandatory on the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship. However, it does pay to have travel insurance in case something unexpected goes awry on your cruise which leaves you ill or forces you to cancel your trip. This can be anything from a minor medical emergency to something more serious that may even require you to be airlifted from the cruise ship. While travel insurance on the Oasis of the Seas is not mandatory, it can be costly not to have travel insurance due to expensive costs, unexpected bills as well as the possible cancellation of your trip. For more information, read our feature article Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Is Insurance Mandatory on the Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?