The Explorer of the Seas fitness center is up to date with its equipment. The fitness center also features some extras. Passengers have reported that the cardio machines in the fitness centers are good, mainly because of their state-of-the-art design and their plethora of options. The cruise ship's treadmills also get high marks from passengers due to the fact that they are highly customizable and are not too challenging for beginners. The extras in the fitness center also get rave reviews. Passengers like the nice touch of the numerous TV screens all around the fitness center, which allows people to exercise and be entertained. For more information, read our feature article Explorer of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Is the Explorer of the Seas Fitness Center Up to Date with Its Equipment?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?