Kids are welcome aboard the Grandeur of the Seas cruise ship. There are amenities designed just for children of any age from toddlers to teenagers. There is a playroom called Adventure Ocean to keep little ones busy, and teens will find a room designed just for them complete with video games, scavenger hunts and even scheduled pizza parties. The swimming pool is open to all members of the family, and the restaurants on the ship are all kid friendly, as well. For more information, visit our feature article Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?