Some of the cabins in the Grandeur of the Seas were designed to accommodate handicapped individuals by providing wider door space and more floor area in the cabins. There are also amenities suitable for handicapped people including, but not limited to, a day spa, a solarium, saunas and a theater. The restaurants, bathrooms and hallways of the ship were designed to accommodate wheelchairs, as well, which makes it easy for families that include handicapped people to enjoy a cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas without having to forgo a lot of the amenities that are available on board the ship. For more information, visit our feature article Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Is the Grandeur of the Seas for Handicapped Travelers?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?