In 2005, Royal Caribbean Cruise ships began incorporating Mac minis on their floating vessels. The first to receive these network upgrades and changes were the "Freedom" class of ships including the Liberty of the Seas. Royal Caribbean began adopting this type of computer hardware due to Mac offering a more manageable hardware and software line. Overall, Royal Caribbean did a massive overhaul implementing over 16,000 ethernet drops per ship, in addition to the 10 gig network base. No matter if you're utilizing a Mac or PC, Liberty of the Seas' available internet services will work for you. For more info, see our feature Liberty of the Seas Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Is the Internet on Liberty of the Seas Mac-Compatible?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?