The Mariner of the Seas offers many options for passengers of all ages, with plenty of space devoted just to children. Adventure Ocean offers activities for kids ages 3 to 11, with three different age divisions to provide age-appropriate activities for all. Teens between the ages of 12 and 14 enjoy their own space, and older teens have the option of indoor facilities as well as an outdoor deck just for them. Families can also find plenty to do together, with ice skating, miniature golf and a rock wall to explore. Parades, bingo and family discos also provide family-friendly entertainment. For more information, visit our feature article Mariner of the Seas Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?