With 22,000 square feet dedicated to kids programs, the Navigator of the Seas is definitely for children. The children's area has designated spaces for kids from 6 to 17 years old. Younger kids can enjoy arts and science adventures, pajama parties, movies and other fun activities while older kids can hang out together at the internet café and disco on deck 12. The bar in the children's area sells non-alcoholic beverages and a Coke Card worth $20 entitles the user unlimited drinks throughout the duration of the cruise. Kids' activities are supervised by well-trained personnel so parents don't need to worry about leaving their kids there. For more information, read our feature article Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?